There are many DIY projects that you can easily tackle. However, a great DIYer knows when it is time to put down the tools and call professionals to do the job. Concrete repairs and finishes such as stamped flooring fall into the “call the professionals” category.
Although you may find YouTube tutorials easy to follow, when it comes to concrete, you’ll want to avoid mistakes that will literally be set in stone!
If you still feel confident in taking on a concrete restoration project, you must keep these red flags in mind to determine if it is a DIY that you can indeed complete successfully:
- Degree of Difficulty: a concrete project is not something you’ll want to experiment with if you don’t have professional experience.
- Property Value: an unsuccessful concrete project can lower your real estate value.
- Costly Errors: if you don’t do well, you’ll have to spend more money to have a professional fix your mistakes.
- Expensive Tools: purchasing specialized tools can make the project more expensive than it has to be.
- Timeline: your DIY concrete project will likely take much longer than having it professionally done.
- Potential Hazards: DIY concrete projects can be dangerous for those who are not professionally trained and may cause injuries.
- Stress: the quality of your DIY project has no warranty compared to working with professionals.
To repair damaged concrete or complete a decorative overlay, it takes much more than simple power washing and pouring products on top. Your lack of knowledge can greatly undermine all the research and learning you accumulate from video tutorials and other sources. The experts at We Do Concrete Cheap know exactly how to complete a job correctly and quickly, the first time!
Professional Experience and Knowledge
Concrete restoration and repair projects require hands-on skills and professional tools. Online learning of video tutorials cannot compare to the years of on-site experience trained professionals have. Although some projects may seem simple when you watch them online, it takes real-life experience to overcome the challenges of completing the job right.
The skill of DIYers does not compare to professional experience and the results will make this evident. At We Do Concrete Cheap, our trained technicians perform the following:
- A careful evaluation of the existing concrete slab for its composition. This is done to properly choose products that will not cause unwanted chemical reactions.
- Repair of imperfections such as cracks so that the overlay treatment is effective.
- Inspect the project for signs that will help avoid problems during completion.
- Prep the slab properly to ensure the stain colors or concrete overlay bonds permanently to the surface. This avoids fading, chipping, cracking, and peeling.
Guaranteed Quality of Labor and Materials
When you work with the professionals at We Do Concrete Cheap, you’ll receive a guarantee that all products are industry-grade and that the labor is performed by trained professionals. You will not be able to find industry-grade products at a store. Plus, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that all products are used correctly for the best results.
These are some of the reasons why our products are superior:
- We use concrete overlays for a more consistent and smoother durable bond that makes concrete look like new.
- Our products undergo strict quality control and testing to ensure their effectiveness.
- You can choose from various finish options including stained, polished, stamped, and resurfacing overlays.
- We guarantee our finished products will uphold their quality over the years even in extreme weather.
Enjoy a Quick Installation and Forget About the Mess!
Concrete work can be daunting whether it is an interior or exterior project. Working with concrete can be very messy, especially if you are new to this type of work. DIYers will likely spend tons of time just cleaning up after themselves! This is even more so when the project has to be spread out over several weekends.
A DIY project can turn into a big nightmare when time passes and you are not able to utilize the space as quickly as you hoped. Imagine having your kitchen or driveway out of commission longer than it has to be.
When working with the expert team at We Do Concrete Cheap, you will be free from hassles and will be able to quickly enjoy the finished space once again. We eliminate the inconvenience and mess that DIY projects can cause.
These are some of the benefits of working with the professionals at We Do Concrete Cheap:
- Quick completion of your project
- The best industry quality standards
- We ensure the job site is left clean and ready for use
- No risk of costly mistakes and other DIY nightmares
Best Quality and Artistic Finishes
When you work with the experts at We Do Concrete Cheap, you will have access to unlimited design ideas for a beautiful decorative concrete finish. We can offer a wide range of customized design ideas compared to what you can achieve on your own.
Our creative concrete artists will bring your vision to life with a variety of concrete stain colors, special finishes, and designs. We will carefully match your home’s style and architecture to create a customized design of your choice. Perhaps you’ll want to explore designs such as brick, marble, wood, cobblestone, flagstone, slate, and natural stone finishes.
No need to struggle on your own, our concrete experts at We Do Concrete Cheap are here for you!
Call us today at 919-454-3927 to schedule a consultation and let us show you how easy and quick it can be to have a new beautiful concrete floor!